I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring {Senior Pics}

Dear readers, 
Hello! You have nooooooooooooo idea how happy springtime makes me. eeeeep! Waking up in the mornings to see sun shining through my window..opening the front door and just smelling it. The clear, fresh air, hearing those birds sing their lovely, twitterpated songs, to feel the breeze try to sweep you up and carry you far away to somewhere wonderful...to feel the green grass and smell the flowers. Oh, my. I love spring. I tell you it was the best time of year to have been born. :) I love it 

Speeeeeeeaking of spring. It's here! And nothing brightens my mood more than the weather and a yellow shirt. Soooo, I had my dear brother help me, and I worked on it as well, to get pics for my senior graduation from highschool in June. :) Below is just a tiny sample of what we captured. :) 

If any of you are interested in having me do your senior pictures, please email me! It's $50 for a shoot between 45-75 minutes long, 2 locations and outfit changes. All I earn is going towards my Japan trip, so pleeeease consider having me do your pictures! :) 
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comments:

Sara March 7, 2012 at 11:00 AM  

These are beautiful! I love the spring-y colors :)

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP