I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Washington state visit {Personal, last post for a while}


Hey, guys.  A couple weeks ago my family was able to fly down to Washington state to visit our family for a bit, which was wonderful for me, since I'll be leaving for Japan tomorrow. I've had a wonderful time this year so far. I graduated last Saturday from High school, and I'm excited for my next chapter in life to start. Here are some pics from our trip for you. I'll try to post a couple pics from Japan on here during my missions trip if I can. 
Have a happy summer!! 
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
(cotton wood tree fluff <3)
Photobucket
My look-alike grandma <3
Photobucket

Photobucket
Updated family picture :)
Photobucket
Again, have a wonderful summer, everyone! May Jesus Christ lead you in all things and try to make at least one person smile a day. :) 

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP